CELEBRATE 85 YEARS WITH A&A!
This year, Arts & Activities is celebrating its 85th year of publication!
Join the celebration by sharing how you’ve used, adapted, tweaked or expanded the projects and ideas from the magazine in your art room.
If your submission is published, you will receive a FREE one-year subscription to the magazine as well as, print copies and a PDF of the special 85th-Anniversary “It Works!” issue. It’s up to you whether to use your bragging rights … You will also garner recognition for your school, art program, students — and yourself! How cool is that?
To get an idea of what “A&A It Works!” is all about, visit
January 10, 2018 extended to January 30.
This allows you time to photograph a project you’ve already tried or will be trying soon with your students.
1. Provide the title and author of the original lesson/project or A&A Art Print that inspired you, and the issue in which it appeared (if possible).
2. Write a brief description (50–150 words) of how you used or modified the original lesson/project.
3. Send several high-resolution digital images of resultant student work (300 ppi and at least 5″ x 7″).
4. Include your name, professional position, email address, as well as your home and school mailing addresses.
5. Submissions are due by midnight,
January 10, 2018. extended to January 30.
email the above by
January 10, 2018 : extended to January 30.
[email protected] (please write “It Works!” in the subject line)
Please Note: The act of submitting “Material” (text and photos) to the Arts & Activities “It Works!” program constitutes consent to irrevocably assign to Arts & Activities any and all rights to Material, and to use the contributor’s name in connection with the Material. Submission of Material also implies that contributors grant Arts & Activities the right to publish and re-publish the Material, in whole or in part, in any form of media now known or hereafter developed,